Check your basic knowledge on WCF with following statements. Just check whether a statement is true or false. Good Luck!
- SOAP is the only format for communication in WCF.
- WCF model uses schema and contract rather than class and types.
- Concurrent access of a service can’t be control in WCF.
- It is not possible to customize parameters in a WCF service call.
- Service-runtime constructs Endpoints by evaluating binding elements.
- In WCF, Binding comprises of transport protocol, message encoding, and security.
- A channel comprises of many channel-stacks that are specific to a binding element of Binding.
- Same item-names are automatically given a unique name for the sake of WSDL. (even in created proxy class)
- We can’t stop anonymous access on a WCF service.
- Endpoint can be change whenever any of Address, Binding and Contract is changed.
- True Refer: MSDN- difference between Schema and Type
- False Refer: WCF - throttling
So, what is your score? :) Hope you would have enjoyed these basic statements in context of WCF.